Good work Kelly!
w00t!
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! AND TO THE PROUD FAMILY, TOO!!!Now Duane, we need to know YOUR next goal...note that I did not say "event" but rather GOAL. We know you want to get to CDA, what's the roadmap?
Awesome job, Kelly!! Congratulations!!!
Yes, great work, congratulations!
Yay Kelly!!!
Congrats Kelly and what a beautiful father's day gift for you Duane.
Good job Kelly. Hope you had a nice father's day, Duane!
KELLY KICKS BUTT!
Way to go Kelly. I have done tri's with my Dad for years now and he is 57 and I am 30. It is a great way to stay close!
Congratulations to Kelly! And welcome to the crackhouse :-)Now tell us Duane - what is up with YOU??!! We need an update.
That's great! Way to go Kelly!!
Awesome job, Kelly! You go, girl!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Good work Kelly!
w00t!
CONGRATULATIONS KELLY! AND TO THE PROUD FAMILY, TOO!!!
Now Duane, we need to know YOUR next goal...note that I did not say "event" but rather GOAL. We know you want to get to CDA, what's the roadmap?
Awesome job, Kelly!! Congratulations!!!
Yes, great work, congratulations!
Yay Kelly!!!
Congrats Kelly and what a beautiful father's day gift for you Duane.
Good job Kelly. Hope you had a nice father's day, Duane!
KELLY KICKS BUTT!
Way to go Kelly. I have done tri's with my Dad for years now and he is 57 and I am 30. It is a great way to stay close!
Congratulations to Kelly! And welcome to the crackhouse :-)
Now tell us Duane - what is up with YOU??!! We need an update.
That's great! Way to go Kelly!!
Awesome job, Kelly! You go, girl!
Post a Comment