Sunday, January 04, 2009

Only 321 days till Ironman? Where did the time go?

Yes that's right, the days are slipping by very quickly! Seems like only yesterday we were signing up for this crazy Ironman thing!

Where has the time gone? It will come up fast and then we will be there in transition, getting marked and wondering "What the Hell am I doing here?" Well, we will be having fun and becoming Iron because (Uh Brandy, please pay attention here) we took our training seriously! Right Brandy? :-)

Ok, so I just finished a recovery week, but it was still 9 hours and 23 minutes! (Dang, those upcoming base building weeks are going to be tough!) Cool! So my IM AZ peeps, where are you in this journey? Have you started? Do you have a plan laid out? Or, are you still in the Ben and Jerry's? I on the other hand have 14+ hours scheduled next week! MADNESS! MADNESS I SAY!

Hope you all have a great week

5 comments:

Kevin said...

It is amazing how time flies when you are training for something so big. When you mentioned how many days to IMAZ, I had to go look to see how many days I have until B2B Full. 306 Days seems so close and yet so far

Molly said...

Wahahahahaha. It still feels so far off, but I know that will change. I'm easing into training, working hard on improving my bike and swim!

Born To Endure said...

YOU are hilarious...:-)

Wes said...

I trained for a half, then took five months to get ready for IM Florida. I can't help but think you are going to have plenty of oomph in the engine for this thing! Keep workin it!!

Unknown said...

That last picture always cracks me up.