just getting caught up on my blogs.GREAT JOB on the weight loss and most importantly I am so glad that you decided to stay in the race. I love what mary said, just keep moving forward!!!Peace!
Nice work, Duane!
Great news!
Good on you! Can't wait to hear how this week goes too!
hang in there! I am always here for you! that walk yesterday was great!
Way to go,Duane!
Great job! Hope the intense week goes well! :)
Keep it up! You sure are putting in your time, the results will come.
Way to go. Keep it up. You will truly see the results on race day
Go Duane go! How gratifying for you after all of your hard work
I am so glad you aren't giving it up! Nice work!
Double YAY!!
sweeeet! Go Baby!
WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You are doing it!! I'm here for you each step of the way.
Good to hear!
Woot!
Good stuff - big numbers!
Progress :) Keep at it, Duane. Glad to hear you're getting there!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
just getting caught up on my blogs.
GREAT JOB on the weight loss and most importantly I am so glad that you decided to stay in the race.
I love what mary said, just keep moving forward!!!
Peace!
Nice work, Duane!
Great news!
Good on you! Can't wait to hear how this week goes too!
hang in there! I am always here for you! that walk yesterday was great!
Way to go,Duane!
Great job! Hope the intense week goes well! :)
Keep it up! You sure are putting in your time, the results will come.
Way to go. Keep it up. You will truly see the results on race day
Go Duane go! How gratifying for you after all of your hard work
I am so glad you aren't giving it up! Nice work!
Double YAY!!
sweeeet! Go Baby!
WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You are doing it!! I'm here for you each step of the way.
Good to hear!
Woot!
Good stuff - big numbers!
Progress :) Keep at it, Duane. Glad to hear you're getting there!
Post a Comment