
The big event? Becca graduated from high school! The ceremony was great, Fiddler's Green Amphitheater, and she had the hugest smile! Nice job Becca!
As for workouts, had the crud and laid low. This week I am back on and Thursday am meeting with my new Tri Coach, Julia Rossi from Mile High Multisport. I am really looking forward to working with her.

I am back to blogging and will spend much less time on Facebook farming or losing precious workout/blogging time!

Have a great safe, productive week!
5 comments:
Congratulations Becca!
Have a good training week, Duane.
I hear ya about the need to get back to some good quality training. I will if you will! ;-)
Congratulations to your daughter! My son also graduated this year. Good luck with the training and I hope you and the new coach work out.
Beautiful daughter. I have one more year before I send my son off to college. Time passes oh so quickly
don't give up the farm! ROFL.... ok. totally give it up :-)
Post a Comment