Saturday, May 07, 2011

First Bike in a While!


Rode a easy 2 hour ride along the Platte River, leg felt good, hopefully it will feel good tomorrow too! No wind, blue sky, got out early which was good as it was really crowded when I finished up. Now it's off to work for some over-time! Tomorrow a swim, will finish up the week with a little over 11 hours training. Loving the endorphins :-)

6 comments:

Julie said...

It was beautiful today wasn't it!!! I almost rode down the Platte today but then decided Clear Creek and Golden. It was so very nice to be out and about!

Mary Sunshine said...

Yay!!!!!!

Firt? Were you lacing reads???

Wes said...

tearing up the blogosphere, aintcha? :-) Keep up the great work!

Christi said...

Great ride! I rode yesterday and the weather was fabulous!

Doreen said...

I'm glad you had a successful ride!!!!!!!!
And nice job on 11 hours!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

What a pretty place to ride!