Today was my first time back on the treadmill in almost a month. Took it very easy (3 miles). I did however, burn up 1096 calories! Now If i can just stay away from the bite-size Snickers at work! (I will, I promise!).
So far I have 6 hrs, 15 minutes of workouts done, have two more swims, a 30 minute walk, and a two-hour easy bike on the flats on Saturday. Sunday I do believe I will go for a two-hour massage!
My youngest daughter, Kelly, just scored her first job at Yogurt Land, I do hope there are family discounts, yum! My oldest daughter Becca is moving in with me for the summer when she gets back from Oklahoma. The weather is turning nice (it snowed twice in the last week and a half) come on summer!
7 comments:
Dude! When I run 3 miles I only burn 300 calories. I think you forgot to mention that swim that preceded the treadmill :-)
I LOVE FroYo. Nothing like a long, long swim followed by a dish of FroYo. Probably a blood sugar disaster in the making but who cares? Congratulations to Kelly!
You are rawkin' this week! Stay away from the snickers! :)
Have a great weekend and congrats to your daughter!
yea, what Christi said :-)
Good job on gettin it done!
Sounds good, Duane - lots to look forward to!
Nice!
Go Duane go! That's awe-inspiring
Post a Comment