Today I rode up the Chatfield Dam road, over the top and down the backside part way, then back up and over down to the starting point. Did it nine times, then road up the Chatfield West Trail once, then down the Platte River. You know the bike elevation maps you see? They seem to be scheued, not real. I went to map my ride and put the ride in (41.2 miles). Depending on how the page is, it can look a lot meaner or nicer. Now today, I thought it was pretty mean, but I guess it just depends . .
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Four Weeks to Boulder! Yikes!
Today was my long ride for the week, four hours and thirty minutes. Next week is another build week with a five hour bike, which will include two loops of the Boulder course so I should have a good estimate on what I can do. The week after is a peak week with a 5 1/2 hour ride on the flats.
Today I rode up the Chatfield Dam road, over the top and down the backside part way, then back up and over down to the starting point. Did it nine times, then road up the Chatfield West Trail once, then down the Platte River. You know the bike elevation maps you see? They seem to be scheued, not real. I went to map my ride and put the ride in (41.2 miles). Depending on how the page is, it can look a lot meaner or nicer. Now today, I thought it was pretty mean, but I guess it just depends . .
Today I rode up the Chatfield Dam road, over the top and down the backside part way, then back up and over down to the starting point. Did it nine times, then road up the Chatfield West Trail once, then down the Platte River. You know the bike elevation maps you see? They seem to be scheued, not real. I went to map my ride and put the ride in (41.2 miles). Depending on how the page is, it can look a lot meaner or nicer. Now today, I thought it was pretty mean, but I guess it just depends . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good job on the ride today!
I'm going to try and ride the course on the 23rd. I asked Tea if she wanted to meet up too. I see you plan to do it next week but your welcome to join in the fun on the 23rd too.
Hey,
The last time you blogged you had an asteroid that didn't look like it was going to make it out of the galaxy.
What happened?
oh my that looks hilly! You're getting so strong on the bike!
Wow, now that was a ride. Good job!
I loved Boulder, it's not a bad ride at all, you'll love the ride back into transition..:) Have a blast!
kickin it, Duane. magnificent....
Post a Comment