The weather forecasters got it right for once, it dumped and dumped! Here are photos from this morning! We worked our tails off and it was actually fun, all the neighbors were out and helping each other. We got about 28"-30" with some 4 ft drifts at our house.
7 comments:
Duane, the pictures are wonderful! Especially that shot of your dog!
LOL, that's what our dog looked like too before we shoveled out front of our house!
Oh yea, my pics are up now too. :D
Geez it's 33 degrees (about 95) here! that snow looks awfully refreshing.....but Christmas day is going to be 18!! Have a good one :)
That looks like a good snow storm. Here we are in December and it's raining cats and dogs (in Wisconsin). If it keeps up, I won't be shoveling for Christmas, I'll be mowing the lawn.
BTW, that looks like a huge snow-load on the roof. I'm sure you're on it, so consider this a friendly reminder to clear some of that off.
I'm jealous. No snow here in Wisconsin!! Can you share????
Merry Christmas!!
Ug, show - yuck! I think I'll hit the hot tub tonight, then drink some coffee out on the patio tomorrow morning with a bagel in my underwear...
Post a Comment