Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Must be flexible!

Swam this morning and found out the pool will be closed Thursday - Monday for repairs which cancels out 3 of my swims. So I am going to swim Wednesday and bike Thursday. Saturday and Sunday I will sleep in . . . Not! I belong to the 24 Hour fitness chain, so I will find a club somewhere in town to swim!
This weeks workout plan:

(Physical Therapy on Tuesday and Thursday)
Monday - Swim 1200 yds (4 x 300), bike 20 minutes (Stationary bike) Done
Eve - chest and back; Done
Tuesday - Swim practicing bi-lateral breathing and some sprints Done
Wednesday - Bike 20 minutes; eve - Legs/triceps;
Thursday - Swim 1200 yards;
Friday - Bike 20 minutes; eve- shoulders/biceps
Saturday - Long Swim
Sunday -Swim practicing bi-lateral breathing
Monday - Rest; eve - weight training

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flexibility is key! (My goggles broke today, so my workout ended up being more kick than I had originally anticipated. I could have swum without my goggles, but I'm going to the theatre tonight, and I want to be able to see!

Wendy (www.off-the-deep-end.blogspot.com)

jbmmommy said...

Good for you for not using it as an excuse to skip the workouts. If my pool closes, I'm out of luck. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Porscha said...

I don't know how you can get in the pool after your PT visits. I went yesterday and had electrodes stuck to my quad and knee area for a third of the visit. At the end of it my leg was totally exhausted!!! More power to ya!

Mary Sunshine said...

24 hour fitness chain! Sounds like some terrible head-shaving cult!!! ;-) Sorry, I'm actually jealous.

Keep pluggin!

Unknown said...

Oh.My.Gosh. The pool is conspiring against *you* too (see my blog posting for that to make sense) but YOU have a backup plan. THAT IS WHAT I NEED!!!