Please check out David's blog. He has just started blogging and is a clydesdale who is changing his life. He just completed his first half marathon!
Just got back from swimming 1050 yds with 30 minutes on the bike. Great workout!
Check this out - dude is going to swim the Amazon river!
3 comments:
Nice wokrout. When you swim do you do drills or anything or do you just swim?? I'm too poor to hire a swim coach (at least until I get my bike;) so I'm gathering info wherever I can.
I usualy do both drills and swim. Today's work out was 50 yds anchor drill (AD), 50 yds fingertip drag drill(FTDDD), then a set of 600 yds freestyle (18:30), then 50 yd sprint, 50 yd sprint, then 200 yds freestyle, then a weak attempt of 50 yds trying to bilateral breath. Sometimes I do sets of 300 yds - 100 yds AD, 100 yds FTDD, then 100 yds swim. Sometimes I throw in 50 yds of swimming with my right arm only, then 50 yds of swimming with my left arm only. I'm going back for another video analysis//esson with Mike Ricci of D3 Multisports in early March.
Nice, Duane! You are a swimmin fool! In a good way of course :-)
Post a Comment