Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Dreamed

Last night I dreamed I was running. I was light and airy and ran about 5 miles. It was heaven. I so much want to be there now, but it will come in time.

"and that's all I have to say about that" - FG

18 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Yes Duane it will come in time. And when you get there you are going to be flying. Keep up the great work.

Kate said...

Keep dreaming, that is the first step.

rebecca hallin said...

YOU will get there! do not give up on your dreams! I never ever dreamed that I would be doing the running that I currently do. You can pretty much do anything you set your mind too!

LBTEPA said...

A year ago, would you have dreamed of doing what you do now?
You have the guts to not only dream big, Duane, but also to go after those dreams! We salute you!

Unknown said...

DREAM IT, THEN DO IT!!!!!!!

T-Storms said...

I've heard it said - "nothing in life worth having is easy."
Half the battle is making those dreams come true and it looks as if you are doing it!

Wes said...

Somebody told me,

If you believe, then you will achieve...

IronWaddler said...

You can do it! I'm with you in Wil's contest

Kim Herring said...

Duane - that's amazing to have such a vivid dream - I guess that means that you will definitely achieve it in time.

Game on! I'm in on the contest and will give you a run for your money. :-)

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

Wow, what a cool dream. All my dreams have me heavy and trying to run through cement. :-(

The Original MAJ said...

I LOVE those dreams!

bigmike600 said...

Funny you quoted dreaming and Forrest Gump. The other night I had a dream I was a captain on Forrests boat.

Tea said...

Light and airy...along with "I'm a rocket ship"...I have two new running mantras.

Tri-Dummy said...

I appear to be the only sane person here...

YOU ARE DREAMING ABOUT RUNNING!

GET HELP QUICK!!!! :)

The Big Cheese said...

I just noticed that you did the Topeka Tinman...I was there too! Cool.

Unknown said...

Mike quote Mr Gump for me all the time.......His favorite: "I'm not a smart man Jenny but I know what love is."

21stCenturyMom said...

That is a wonderful, positive dream. It means you have faith that your efforts will get you the results you want. Having that faith at such a deep level that it bubbles to the surface in your dreams is a huge benefit. Go Duane!

Dances with Corgis said...

YOU WILL GET THERE.

Better to dream about a good run than dreaming about being in a race and having everything going wrong, which is what I always have happen.