My posting will be sporadic for the next few weeks as my work schedule is hectic, my training is intense (for me anyway), I'm going to elk camp, and I am going to try to get that new blog set up! So I may only post once or twice before heading to Arizona at the most (I think), but I will still be reading your blogs!
The new blog will be here sometime today I hope, right now there are some technical difficulties : Our Shared Journey
Today's thought - Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
7 comments:
I just blogged about how I won't be blogging for at least a week now because of my crazy schedule, so I'm right there with ya. Good luck with everything. I'll be praying for great weather in Arizona for ya and a great race. I cannot wait to hear about it. Look forward to the new blog. Thanks for doing that for us. Take care, Melissa
www.mommymeepa.blogspot.com
Duane,
Thank you for the note. I wish you all the best for Arizona. Obviously I am looking forward to the blog but I CAN be patient! :)
Laura
great! can't wait till that BLOG is up K and I will be checking it out!
great! can't wait till that BLOG is up K and I will be checking it out!
life gets crazy and we have to choose. Why is that? Why is it we can't do IT ALL?!?
Best wishes for AZ.
Elk camp?
what is this elk camp?
Is it... a hunting camp for elks?
A culinary school where you learn how to perfectly flambe elk tenderloin?
Something to do with Community service (I believe there is a group called the Elks)?
E.L.K. - Everyone Loves KnightRider, a homage to David Hasselhof?
please expound
Nice site - I just clicked around. It looks like it will be a huge benefit to the target community.
Post a Comment