First of all, TriTurtl and TriFiest are now Ironmen!
Brian and Cody are doing Silverman this next weekend (Cody's 1st IM!) Good luck guys!
I will be absent from blogging for a while, I am studying for my personal trainer certification (I need to buckle down and get it done). However, I will still be reading your blogs! I will post my plans for 2008 after Pete and I set them.
Take care
24 comments:
Wahooooo! Buckle down and get it done. Wishing you the best on the "personal issues". I'll keep your success on both accounts in my thoughts and prayers....
First things first! (We'll be here when you're able to come back.)
Duane, we understand. You will be in my prayers. Good luck with your personal training certification. You will be awesome.
We are all here for you and will be when you get back. Take care
Hugs.
All the best while you're attending to things. Google Reader will let me know when you're back!
It is nice to take a break every now and then. That why the winter months are great!!
good luck duane - I hope the resolution is one you are happy with. Er. With what ever your personal issue is. You have lots of people supporting you out here.
I hope everything works out for the best. Good luck with the certification. See you when you return.
Take care Duane - we will miss your blog until it's time for you to come back. Best wishes that everything resolves positively.
Thanks for sharing with us ((HUGS))
good luck with the Cert! Look forward to see what you have instore for 2008! Take care of yourself!
duane, just don't forget to check in with us now and then. you know we'll all be rooting for you!
big hugs!
Thanks for thinking of us D. We will be here for you when you return. Take care!
Nice season. You have done some really fantastic things. A well deserved break from triathlon! We will see you when you return.
Hope all the personal stuff goes ok. It's sure kind of you to think of you peeps when u are going to be training/working/studying for personal trainer/ Fathering/Being a husband. dang man. You are very considerate.
First of all- congrats on your SOMA race and thanks for the pix and slideshows (Now I have to learn how to do that...too cool!)
Best of luck on your certification completion!
Way to end a great season!
Good luck taking care of everything :) See you on the flip side!
I'm going to miss reading your blog. You are a big inspiration to me! Good luck with everything and hurry back.
THinking of you, brother.
Good luck on the PT certification. I'm sure the info you'll learn will be as useful for yourself as well as for training others. I considered it for a while but decided to stick with a group fitness instructor certification since my main interest at the time (this was several years back) was teaching classes more than working one-on-one with people.
You had a great summer D. Awesome
Duane-
Hope you are OK-hang in there and give us a note now and then..
You're an inspiration Duane...keep it up.
D, which cert are you going for? Its sort of my biz.
Hey Duane! Keep up the good fight! I can relate to your story very well....my blog is at www.fitfromfat.blogspot.com and I went from 316 lbs to being an ultra runner and much healthier. I am currently on my quest to finish my first 100 mile trail race!!!! I will be checking the blog now to see how you are doing.
Post a Comment