Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Great Week and Month


New PR on total time and total yardage for week. Even had a 9,000 yd week in the pool! Man I feel good, just need to drop some of this darn fat!

I start a recovery week tomorrow and am looking forward to it! One strength training session- 1 hour, 3 bike sessions for a total of 2.5 hours, 3300 yds swimming, 45 minutes treadmill and a 6 mile hike up Waterton Canyon. Should be about 7-8 hours.

Two more weeks till I go to IM Arizona to watch friends race and hang with the best peeps - Tri-bloggers! Yay!

March totals:


Hope you have a great week!

14 comments:

LBTEPA said...

Hi Duane
what sensational numbers - I hope you're feeling very proud - YOU SHOULD BE!
Have fun in Arizona you lucky thing!

Anonymous said...

Good job Duane!

I know you'll have a blast at IMAZ!

Mary Sunshine said...

GREAT JOB, DUANE!!

SWTrigal said...

Those are some good training numbers duane! Good job..
:)

Wes said...

You are racking up some amazing numbers. IM AZ is going to light you up my friend :-)

Anonymous said...

seriously good numbers. Just as everyone has said.

Hubby is racing is IMAZ so I hope we get to see each other again. (I will probably be with Nytro a lot.)

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Great week Duane. Enjoy the recovery week.

Brent Buckner said...

Enjoy the recovery week... and obsessing over how to train around IMAZ!

Great numbers.

Bigun said...

great job, big D - if nothing else, you are getting FIT! Just keep at it...

Kate said...

way to go! oooh, i am so jealous that you are going to Az!

Anonymous said...

How do you DO that?! I'm exhausted after just 4.5 hours.

Unknown said...

Great numbers! Have a blast in AZ in a few weeks. Lucky you!!

The Original MAJ said...

Dude. You SO TOTALLY ROCK. I wish I was training half as much as you.

:)

Great job.

I'm sorry I don't visit more.

Dory said...

That's a mighty lot of swim distance - blinkin well done!! FAB job!

You'll be burning the fat no doubt about it given all the training - I'm sure it's on the way off and outta here :o)