Tuesday, April 29, 2008

For you!

I ran across this today in an office at work, I thought right away of all the bloggers in my life and I just had to dedicate this to all of you!

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

Some move our souls to dance.

They awaken us to new understanding

with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon.

They stay in our lives for awhile,

leave footprints on our hearts

and we are never, ever the same.”

5 comments:

Wes said...

Duane, you rock :-)

M said...

hey man - thanks for this, and for all the support the last few days - i appreciated the text messages, even if i was in too much of a haze to text back. thank you!

Melissa said...

AWwwww Thanks Duane. Right back at ya.

Melissa

Kim Herring said...

Ditto - never underestimate the strength of friends whether in the virtual world or otherwise! The support can be amazing!

Ryan said...

If I have a footprint on my heart, I'll never be the same either! That's gotta hurt.