Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun

A few weeks back Kelly and I went elk hunting,then Becca, Kelly and myself went to see the Red Bull Soap Box Derby at Red Rocks Park. Lots of fun!












7 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Okay, I don't hunt, so this has always perplexed me. What is the point of wearing camouflage if you wear fluorescent orange on top of it?

Anonymous said...

lol.. love the photos.

cheers.

Duane said...

Ok, the camo is not necessary for big game hunting, we have it for other hunting, but since it is very warm clothing, we wear it. The orange protects us from other hunters. The camo could really be any dull color. And, well, we just look good in camo! :-)

Comm's said...

That couldn't look more fun.

Melissa said...

Looks like you had an awesome weekend. The soap box races look hilarious. Did you see any good crashes?

rebecca hallin said...

awesome photos! See you Friday at the gym!

ShirleyPerly said...

Fun photos! I've never seen a soap box derby before.