Monday, November 03, 2008

This Week's Plan

Last week - good.
This week:
Monday - rest;
Tuesday - Strength and bike 45:00;
Wednesday - Swim 1850 and 30:00 treadmill;
Thursday - Strength and swim 1700;
Friday - Bike 40:00 and treadmill 30:00;
Saturday - Bike 40:00 and walk outside 30:00;
Sunday - Swim 2250 and walk 3 miles outside.

Looks good! I am looking forward to IM AZ!

6 comments:

Wes said...

Duane!! Thanks so much for the support, emails, encouragement, etc during this Iron journey!! It really meant a lot to me. I can't wait to follow you on your path to Iron, and I hope to be there next year when you cross that line.

ShirleyPerly said...

Great to see you back on a workout schedule. Have fun at IMAZ!

IronWaddler said...

Good schedule. Have fun at IMAZ

Mary Sunshine said...

Great Plan!!

Soo proud of you!

Anonymous said...

if you don't know where you're going you will end up somewhere else..

cheers.

Dory said...

WOW! I missed that little entry form going in!!

Glad to see you have a counter going already! YIKES!