I am going to post my weight each Monday. I have a very long way to go but I am focused. My goal is to be under 240 by race day. Today's weight: 390
This first week of IM training was a recovery week: 3700 yds in the pool, walked 3.5 hours, biked 2 hours, and had 2 strength training sessions.
Have a great week!
12 comments:
Happy December Duane! Keep up the great work!
(We have a year...you can DO THIS!)
Week 1 is a great place to start. :D Good luck this year!! I'll be following along and wishing you well.
Up and at'em Duane!!
Woohoo!! Knowing you are doing this has really helped me get my butt back into training as well. Well, that my bestest training partner, my bf
Woot!
We're on this train together, and I couldn't be happier for us both!
AND THEY'RE OFF!
OK. Duane, you are braver man than me. But I think it's the right thing to do.
I, in return, will post my training on my blog every monday.
and save my pennies for the trip to AZ in Nov.
Great job -you are on your way.
IMAZ 2009 HERE WE COME
One week down! Good job!!
Duane,
You rock. You are so going to do this. I hope to be there in AZ 2009 as well.
I know you will do this!!
Laura
Nice Week! I'm starting my sprint training this week and started a blog to keep my self on top of things. Can't wait to keep following your training.
If the folks on biggest looser can loose the weight...I know you can too!!!
That means:
353 days left of training
150 lbs to loose
That is 2.35lbs per day.
This may seem intimidating, but you have the biggest heart and I know that you want to finish IM AZ. I know you can do it.
Let the calories start burning.
Post a Comment