My dear friend Brandy signed me up for the Winter Running Series, a 5K, 10K, and a half marathon. Training started today. The races are in December, January, and February, I will love the cooler weather! Brandy will be racing too, so it will be a blast. Thanks Brandy!!!!!!!!
Paleo is going good, had one off day but overall really good. I am back in the gym. I'm down a good 15 pounds.
Now if I can just move into a less stressful job!
4 comments:
Good going! I think it does help to have those small runs to look forward to :O)
Keep up the awesome work and enjoy that series!
So glad to see you realigning with what you love. Wishing you all the best!
Hey Duane,
How's the training and Paleo program going? Hope work is settling down for you a little bit. My first century ride is on 11/18. Hope we have nice weather - I'm really looking forward to it! Aloha, Di
Post a Comment