Today's thought - What can I use (other than food) to make me feel good now?
This weekend: 12 mile bike tomorrow and 1:30 walk on Sunday, then 2300 swim on Monday which will include a 1500 straight swim, I am looking forward to that one!
My shoulder is sore from the last two swim sessions, going to try a dry needles treatment and start back on my rotator cuff strengthening exercises and be consistent with them!
Today's highlighted blggers are: Pete ( my coach) who is new to blogging, and Meggan Ann, one of my faves!
More to come on the new blog soon, promise!
Have a great weekend!
8 comments:
Yup, keep those shoulder stabilizers working!
RIP IT UP MY FRIEND, RIP IT UP!!
Hmm.. dry needles treatment does not sound fun. But have a blast with the workout this weekend. Let us know how it goes.
Very nice plan ahead. Have a beautiful week-end great D.
Dry needle treatment is HORRID but effective.
You know, what heps me with food is feeling the feelings I'm trying to mask, just sitting with them for a minute or so until they dissipate rather than trying to make them go away. Of course exercise IS the great endorphin-producer! Go Duane go!
Your blog continues to inspire. Thanks for the help. Im down now from 250lbs to 215lbs and the path to Ironman is becoming clearer. Thanks again.
"Today's thought - What can I use (other than food) to make me feel good now?"
A colonic?!
Yuck! You and your poop issues!
Post a Comment