That was really cool! Looks like you collected a lot of memories - store them away, and pull 'em up when you riding that trainer in the middle of winter, and all you want to do is take a nap. Amazing summer!
Very cool!! I found a similiar place to make slide shows. It is at slide.com. You can put captions with you pictures. It's so fun to see what you've been doing through the cameral lense. you look so happy in all the pics. Keep up the great work!!
big guy - I hope you are as happy as you look - truely! you had an awesome '07 - and '08 will be even better for you - look foward to meeting you at CdA!!!!
17 comments:
That, is one of the best posts on ANY blog, ever!
Look forward to meeting up again in 2008.
Hope you have a great winter.
Peace!
That is so nice! And the best thing is your lovely smile over and over again.
Great Job!
You are definitely one of a kind and a high quality human being.
Dear Duane,
Thanks for being such an important part of an important year!!!
Keep living the dream!!!!
love you lots,
Mary
duane, I've never seen a man smile so much.
you have joy - and you deserve it.
That is AWESOME!!
I feel pretty special being in TWO of your videos!
Right on!
Keep on keeping on.
Thanks for being a friend and an inspiration!
That was really cool! Looks like you collected a lot of memories - store them away, and pull 'em up when you riding that trainer in the middle of winter, and all you want to do is take a nap. Amazing summer!
Very cool!! I found a similiar place to make slide shows. It is at slide.com. You can put captions with you pictures. It's so fun to see what you've been doing through the cameral lense. you look so happy in all the pics. Keep up the great work!!
Melissa
Great SOMA race report.
What a wonderful summer, with so many great memories. Megan was right about the great inspiration for over winter training.
You contribute so much. Keep it up and keep smiling.
Duane, YOU ROCK!
Duane, I love love LOVE this slideshow! Also thanks for your kind words :)
Keep chiping away, Duane! Next year will be even better! Loved the slideshows.
I may just be inspired to do a similar post on my blog - stay tuned!
Excellent slide show - love it!
Good luck with your personal issue, whatever it may be and with getting your certificate. We'll all be here when you get back!
big guy - I hope you are as happy as you look - truely! you had an awesome '07 - and '08 will be even better for you - look foward to meeting you at CdA!!!!
Post a Comment