And I was ok being there, I think I needed some recharging and relaxing and that is what I got.
Andy and Dana (and Sedona and Hunter) threw a great party, Staci and I got to either visit with or watch tri peeps race (names in Bold and italicized)over the weekend - Chris, Karla and Spence, Commodore, Carol and the kids (May is so cute!), Melissa, Andy #2, Sarah and her mom Paula, and her mom's friend, Barbara and Mike, Cheryl and Brant, Coach Tammy, Jeff, Delinda, Karie and hubby, Robin, Brandy and Eric, Momo, Shane and Krista, Lindsey, Molly, and even got to see Rudy get on the bike and on the run. I did miss getting to meet Suzi, but I will!
Race day weather was great although the people who lived there were a bit chilled!
Here are just a few pics, enjoy!




































8 comments:
Nice pics!
Thanks for bringing back some nice memories of April 08.
Just a note: I made water treating chemicals so I know that the City of Mesa dumps there treated waste water into that waterway. I am not sure if it is secondary (not so clean) or tertiary treatment (very clean) but I think secondary.
That's why I held my breath last year for 1.5 hours (I think that is a world record)
Thanks Duane! It was a great weekend...could have been better race-wise, but I really enjoyed seeing everyone from FB/Blog land! Thanks for taking great pictures and your support on the bike and run courses, and for body marking me! :-)
Great pics! Hope you got the rest, rejuv, and inspiration you need. Looks like a great time was had by all (well - except for Andy - was sorry to hear about his bike spill.) Peace.
What a wonderful weekend :) and inspiring photos too!
Well Duane, Alex and I are pretty sure we're going to do it again in 3 years, so that means we'll be back in 2011 to sign up. :)
glad you had a great time. Great pictures brother
Thank You!!! for 5 days of WOW!! From meeting your amazing friends to seeing my first Ironman race to spending some awesome time with you I have brought home many memories and ok lots of pics :) ... I am already looking forward to the next one!! It was all that you promised :) .. You have some of the most amazing friends and now I get to say I have new friends :) .. From my new bestesttttt Melissa to Andy and Dana (who rock!!) to... oh wow... everyone else you mentioned!! When is the next one??? :) ... ohhh and I'm thinking you make your famous spaghetti for the party next time :).. we all heard how good it was :) ... Muahhhhhhh I love you... and thank you again my sweet Duane..
Fun times. Fun times.
Post a Comment